BAföG-eligible students in Brandenburg can now receive BaföG for another semester longer! The required proof of achievement according to paragraph 48 BAföG can be submitted one more semester later.
What exactly does the new regulation mean for you?
- You started your studies in the summer semester 2020 or before? Then you can receive BAföG for 4 semesters longer.
- Your studies began in the winter semester 2020/21? Then you are entitled to BAföG for 3 semester longer.
- Your studies began in the summer semester 2021? Then you are entitled to BAföG for 2 semester longer.
- Your studies began in the winter semester 2021/22? Then you are entitled to BAföG for 1 semester longer.
- The same deadlines apply to the proof of achievement according to paragraph 48.
- Your maximum funding period expires after the end of the winter semester 2021/22, but you have not yet finished your studies? Then please submit a follow-up application as soon as possible. To meet the deadline, an informal application is sufficient. For further information, please contact the BAföG office.
- If you have not received BAföG so far, you must first <link stw-green internal link in current>apply in order to be able to secure a possible claim.
If you have any questions, you can reach our BAföG Office during the telephone consultation hours on Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 9 and 11.30 a.m. and on Tuesday between 1 and 3 p.m.