Our resident tutors help students to settle in to our halls of residence. They provide practical support for everyday issues and organize events that bring German and international students closer together.
Are you interested in volunteering as a student tutor?
- Flexible Working hours
- You will receive an expense allowance of at least € 30 per month (max. € 60)
- While working as a tutor, you can extend your period of residence 4 semesters max.
Do you meet our requirements?
- You are a resident in one of our halls of residence and have not been living there for more than 6 semesters
- You are open-minded, like to communicate and have good organizational skills
- You are reliable and independent
- You speak fluent German and English – We are also more than happy, if you speak other languages!
We are looking for tutors for the following halls of residence:
- Brandenburg an der Havel: Zanderstraße 10 A - G
- Potsdam: Breite Straße, Kaiser-Friedrich-Straße, Forststraße
- Wildau: Schillerallee 1, Hochschulring 15
We look forward to receiving your application with a short letter of motivation and curriculum vitae: wohnen[at]studentenwerk-potsdam.de