On Wildau campus, a day-care centre with space for up to 26 children, a student club for up to 200 guests as well as offices for university employees have been established – all in one building. The listed „Haus 19“ was built in 1915 as a hardening shop for the locomotive construction company "Berliner Maschinenbau AG“, formerly „L. Schwartzkopff" and has served several different functions over the past 100 years.
Studentenwerk Potsdam manages the day-care area on behalf of the Technische Hochschule Wildau and has sublet it to Kinderwelt gGmbH. The student council of the TH Wildau has now their own student club, which will be inaugurated on December 6 with a large party.