Since mid-May some of our catering facilities have re-opened. We offer meals to take away and there are marked seating areas. In addition to cakes and snacks such as sandwiches, which we prepare freshly for you on request, there will initially be two warm lunch dishes to choose from.
Since there is currently no classroom teaching at the universities, our staff is on short-time work. The spare space in our canteens is not left unused. We support the University of Potsdam by providing free places for examinations in our canteens Griebnitzsee and Am Neuen Palais.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again! Further catering facilities are going to re-open little by little. You will find all updates on this page.
Which refectories and cafeterias will be reopened?
- Mensa Am Neuen Palais: Opens again on 03.08.2020 (11 am – 2 pm)
- Mensa Golm: Open (Mon - Fri | 9 am - 2 pm)
- Mensa Griebnitzsee: Opens again on 10.08.2020 (11 am – 2 pm) –Barbecue on the outdoor terrace already from 27 July! !
- Mensa Kiepenheuerallee: Opens again on 10.08.2020 (11.30 am – 1.30 pm)
- Food Hopper: Currently located at Kaiser-Friedrich-Straße 142 (Mon - Fri | 11 am - 1 pm)
- Cafeteria "Filmriss": Closes on 10.08.2020 (expected reopening on 21.09.)
- Cafeteria at the IKMZ: Currently closed
- Cafeteria Kiepenheuerallee: Currently closed
- Cafeteria Am Neuen Palais: Closes on 03.08.2020
- Kaffeebar "Die Bohne": Currently closed
Brandenburg an der Havel
- Mensa Brandenburg: Open (Mon - Fri | 9 am - 2 pm)
- Cafeteria Brandenburg: Currently closed
- Mensa Wildau: Currently closed
- Cafeteria Wildau: Currently closed
- Kaffeebar "HaSi": Currently closed
We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon in our catering facilities!For your own health and safety we ask you to follow these rules of conduct:
- Only use the marked entrances and exits.
- Pay cashlessly with your student ID.
- Keep a safety distance of 1.5 metres – also at the tables. Only use the marked walking paths in our facilities.
- Please disinfect your hands at the dispensers in the entrance area before entering our facilities.
- Wear a mouth and nose protection during your stay.
- Only use the designated seating areas. Please avoid going to the canteen/cafeteria in groups – even if you are flat mates. We have fewer seats at the moment and the safety distance cannot be maintained when you sit together in groups.
- For infection protection reasons, we will pack and label all snacks for you. Please decide which product you would like to purchase before touching the food.
- Please help yourself to fresh drinks from our cooling shelf. Our beverage dispensers will remain closed for the time being.
- All coffee stations are staff operated. Please bring a clean (disposable) cup, which fits under the filler neck (maximum 300 ml).
- Trays and cutlery are available directly at the food counters.
- Please dispose of used napkins and plastic waste in the designated containers at the dish return.