Despite the corona pandemic and many digital event formats, many of our catering facilities have reopened for you. In addition to cakes and snacks there will initially be different warm lunch dishes to choose from.
Since there is currently only limited classroom teaching at the universities and our catering facilities are accordingly offering a smaller range of courses,some of our staff is on short-time work.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again! Further catering facilities are going to re-open little by little. You will find all updates on this page.
Which canteens and cafeterias will be reopened?
- Mensa Am Neuen Palais: Open (Mon - Fri | 11 am - 2 pm)
- Mensa Golm: Open (Mon - Fri | 9 am - 2 pm)
- Mensa Griebnitzsee: Open (Mon - Fri | 11 am - 2 pm)
- Mensa Kiepenheuerallee: Open (Mon - Fri | 11.30 am – 1.30 pm)
- Food Hopper: Currently located at Kaiser-Friedrich-Straße 142 (Mon - Fri | 11.15 am - 1.30 pm)
- Cafeteria "Filmriss": Open (Mon - Fri | 11.30 am – 1.30 pm)
- Cafeteria at the IKMZ: Currently closed
- Cafeteria Kiepenheuerallee: Currently closed
- Cafeteria Am Neuen Palais: Currently closed
- Kaffeebar "Die Bohne": Currently closed
Brandenburg an der Havel
- Mensa Brandenburg: Open (Mon - Fri | 9 am - 2 pm)
- Cafeteria Brandenburg: Currently closed
- Mensa Wildau: Open (Mon - Fri | 11.30 am – 1.30 pm)
- Cafeteria Wildau: Currently closed
- Kaffeebar "HaSi": Currently closed
For the protection of our guests and staff, we adhere to strict hygiene regulations and have adapted our work processes. Therefore, please note the following information so that you can enjoy your lunch break:
- Please plan a little more time for your lunch break at the moment. You are flexible and would like to know when the canteen is less busy? Find out in our diagram "Best time", which is displayed under the menu of your Mensa on the website.
- Only use the marked entrances and exits and only use the marked walking paths in our facilities.
- Wear a mouth and nose protection during your stay.
- Please disinfect your hands at the dispensers in the entrance area before entering our facilities.
- Keep a safety distance of 1.5 metres. Up to 6 people may sit together at the tables.
- Only use the designated seating areas.
- Pay cashlessly with your university card.
- For infection protection reasons, we will pack and label all snacks for you. Please decide which product you would like to purchase before touching the food.
- Please dispose of used napkins and plastic waste in the designated containers at the dish return.
We ask you to show solidarity and to follow these instructions when you visit the canteen. In this way you will protect yourself and our employees. It is up to all of us to decide whether the refectories can remain open.