News: Depending on the weather, we spontaneously fire up the grill! We always inform about our barbecue days and locations via our social channels on Instagram (German only) and Facebook (German and English).
Currently our canteens in Golm and Am Neuen Palais are open. You can have lunch on site or to-go. The Food Hopper will also offer lunch to-go. Please note: You are required to wear medical masks when entering our dining halls. These masks are allowed: FFP2 mask, KN95 mask, surgical mask.
During the lockdown, many of our catering facilities will remain closed for the time being.
We sre offering lunch in the following dining halls:
Mensa Am Neuen Palais: Mon - Fri | 11 am - 1 pm
Mensa Golm: Mon - Fri | 11 am - 1 pm
NEW: We have installed a temporary food counter at the residential hall Kaiser-Friedrich-Straße 142, where we are serving lunch prepared by our canteen "Am Neuen Palais": Mon - Fri | 11 am - 1 pm
Food Hopper: Our Food Hopper is currently located nearby campus Griebnitzsee outside the residential complex Stahnsdorfer Straße 140 - 156 (Mon - Fri | 11 am - 1:30 pm)
Please note: We charge 30 cents for packaging. Alternatively, you can bring your own container - this way you save money and the environment.
For the protection of our guests and staff, we adhere to strict hygiene regulations and have adapted our work processes. Therefore, please note the following information so that you can enjoy your lunch break:
- Please plan a little more time for your lunch break at the moment. You are flexible and would like to know when the canteen is less busy? Find out in our diagram "Best time", which is displayed under the menu of your Mensa on the website.
- Only use the marked entrances and exits and only use the marked walking paths in our facilities.
- Wear a medical mask during your stay.
- Please disinfect your hands at the dispensers in the entrance area before entering our facilities.
- Keep a safety distance of 1.5 metres. Up to 6 people may sit together at the tables.
- Only use the designated seating areas.
- Pay cashlessly with your university card.
- For infection protection reasons, we will pack and label all snacks for you. Please decide which product you would like to purchase before touching the food.
- Please dispose of used napkins and plastic waste in the designated containers at the dish return.
We ask you to show solidarity and to follow these instructions when you visit the canteen. In this way you will protect yourself and our employees.