Whether you have worries during your studies or private problems - we support you in difficult life situations. Our consultants are there for you and also inform you about the possibilities of therapeutic support.
In which cases do we offer help?
- Difficulties associated with studying (fear of speaking in public or exam anxiety, writer’s block, procrastination, withdrawal from studies etc.)
- States of anxiety, depressive moods, problems caused by low self-esteem
- Partnership conflicts, difficult family situations
- Psychosomatic complaints, eating disorders
- Contact and relationship problems (social isolation, problems with friends and fellow students)
- Addictions (drugs, alcohol, media)
- Financial worries
- Current crisis (loss of and separation from an important person, suicidal thoughts, experience of violence)